Heart skipping beats 1-2 times every 5 minutes chills high blood pressure and pulse at 110 so nasea what can it be?

Sinus tachycardia. Sounds like you're going to have to go to the er if your heart rate can't be lowered, so you can have your palpitations controlled better, and deterimine if it's thyroid or cardiac in nature. Your nausea is probably from your rapid heart rate, and chills. If your BP is at 110, that is different than your hr at 110. So, that's not clear. In any case, you need to be seen by your doctor immediately.