What kind of dr do u see arthrocentesis?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Many docs do so..

I agree with dr. Namey that rheumatologists and orthopedists do joint aspirations, but also i would like to add that many other docs do so as well-family and internal medicine, for examples.
I do this all the time, something I am well trained to do and enjoy doing the procedure--aspirations and injections! consult your doc..If he/she does not do it, u will be referred to one who does. Good luck.

In brief: Many docs do so..

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Rheumatologist

Rheumatologist do them, usually many times more than an orthopedic surgeon, and are more likely to determine if is arthritis.
An orthopedist is also well trained in this, but they do it less frequently.

In brief: Rheumatologist

Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Arthrocentesis

Orthopedic surgeon.

In brief: Arthrocentesis

Orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo