What kind of dr do u see arthrocentesis?

Many docs do so.. I agree with dr. Namey that rheumatologists and orthopedists do joint aspirations, but also i would like to add that many other docs do so as well-family and internal medicine, for examples. I do this all the time, something I am well trained to do and enjoy doing the procedure--aspirations and injections! consult your doc..If he/she does not do it, u will be referred to one who does. Good luck.
Rheumatologist. Rheumatologist do them, usually many times more than an orthopedic surgeon, and are more likely to determine if is arthritis. An orthopedist is also well trained in this, but they do it less frequently.