What kind of dr do u see uteerotomy?

Ob/gyn. Uterotomy (aka hysterectomy) is performed by an ob/gyn physician. There are many options these doctors have when removing the uterus: laparoscopically (using cameras and small incisions to visualize the surgery), robotic-assisted, trans-vaginal (the dr will remove the uterus from the vagina, not through the abdomen), and other varieties. Speak with your dr to see which one would be safest for you.