I experience sporadic vertigo. Dizziness, nausea, almost feels like i'm on a boat. No specific trigger, lasts 5-10 min. At what pt do I see a doc?

Dr. Jerome Zacks
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Dizziness/vertigo

There are two different types of dizziness: one is vertigo (spinning sensation), the other is lightheadedness (feels like one is about to faint).
Vertigo usually is caused by a problem with the inner ear semicircular canals. Lightheadedness often is related to a low blood pressure. It would be helpful for you to seek a medical exam at the time of your symptoms.

In brief: Dizziness/vertigo

Dr. Jerome Zacks
Dr. Jerome Zacks
Dr. Marius Frasie

In brief: SHOULD

If this is new for you see a doctor get some testing, physical exam.

In brief: SHOULD

Dr. Marius Frasie
Dr. Marius Frasie
Dr. Peter Kurzweil