Who do you see for orthopnea?

FP, IM, Cards or pul. Orthopnea is breathlessness that occurs specifically when lying down. The two conditions that should be considered are congestive heart failure and and advanced lung disease. You should be seen by a family practice doctor or internist or cardiologist or pulmonary specialist. (since you're using the medical term "orthopnea", i assume you've already seen one?