How to cure vaginal infection caused by condom?

Wrong question. Condoms do not cause vaginal infections. You didn't say what symptoms you have, but you could have a vaginal infection from another cause or you could have latex sensitivity reacting to a latex condom. There are other potential issues as well, it is best for you to consult a doctor for an exam.
Test for infection. You need to know type of infection my guess it may be gardnerella from possible reaction to condom. Try use plain with not spermicide as you may be reacting to it avoid colors.....