I'ven been having bilat wrist pain. It radiates to my hands. It feels better when I wear wrist braces. What else can I do other than the braces?

In brief: Find the cause
Bilateral wrist pain , with out injury, feeling better with splinting , sound like bilateral carpel tunnel syndrome, see your physician for examination and tests including conduction study, if it is simple release of median nerve at wrist will help.

In brief: Find the cause
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Stephen Lorino
In brief: Carpal tunnel
Try rest from repetitive activities that require use of hands and gripping, motrin, vitamins b6 and 12 may help.

In brief: Carpal tunnel
Dr. Stephen Lorino
Dr. Stephen Lorino
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery