Can Abilify (aripiprazole) use with intideeprsat for anxiety?

It would be off- Label. Abilify (aripiprazole) is often used as an adjunct with antidepressants. It is usually for depression/ mood disorder but consideration could be made to use it for an anxiety disorder. I certainly wouldn't recommend this first line - but if other trials have not worked. It would definately be appropriate if the person had significant dissociation as part of the clinical picture.
Yes, but work w/ Dr. These are often both treated at the same time, but it is really important to work closely with your doctor when you take these powerful medications. The have side effects and in combo those can be magnified. Also do consider talk therapy in the mix. It can cut the need for more and more drugs.
Yes. Abilify (aripiprazole) can be used with an antidepressant medication (an augmentation strategy) both for depression treatment and anxiety treatment.