10 weeks pregnant with brownish discharge, ultrasound is fine, hCG :102000 miu/ml , progesterone :130 nmol/l, should I be worried?

Dr. Christina Adberg

In brief: No

Brown = blood. "decidual bleeding" can be lumped together with "implantation bleeding" and we can call them both "first trimester bleeding".
I'd estimate 20-30% of pregnant women have some type of first trimester bleeding, and many go on to have normal pregnancies. An ultrasound is the only way to know that things are ok in there. The hormone levels are not so important at this point.

In brief: No

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham