Are there safe herbal supplements that can boost my immune system and prevent parasitic infections?

No magic pill. Many people are looking for some "magic pill" to "boost their immune system". There is no such pill. However, there is a way to boost your immune system, live a healthy lifestyle. Proper diet, proper sleep- wake cycles, healthy environment, proper exercise are the foundation of good health and good immune health. Supplements should be used selectively to supplement a healthy diet.
Not proven effective. No herbal supplements have been proven effective in preventing infections. Staying healthy & happy, eating a balanced diet, and getting reasonable exercise, etc... May help keep one's immune system in top shape, to fight against viruses, bacteria, and parasites. Thoroughly cooking foods, drinking only safe water, preventing insect bites, and avoiding people infected with parasites will also help.