What are the causes of foot cramps in the arch of both feet. Excruciating pain, that keeps me up at night. This is happening every night for weeks now?

Dr. Rhonda Simons

In brief: Plantar Fascitits?

I would go to a podiatrist.
They would be able to ask more questions and actually touch the parts that hurt. You might just need a brace at night, or a topical pain cream that has multiple awesome meds in it, can help very quickly. Maybe just some orthotics during the day will help!

In brief: Plantar Fascitits?

I would go to a podiatrist.
Dr. Rhonda Simons
Dr. Rhonda Simons
Dr. Sanjay Patel
Podiatry

In brief: Bad crapms at night

can be due to many reasons, among them are improper shoes and excess ambulation, electrolite imbalance, poor circulation etc.
... You shouls see your doctor soon if the pain is chronic and prolonged in nature.

In brief: Bad crapms at night

Dr. Sanjay Patel
Dr. Sanjay Patel
Dr. Per Freitag
Try a gin and tonic before bedtime. Alcohol dilates the blood vessels and tonic water contains quinine, the oldest cramp medicine know to man.
Dr. Vikram Patel