I'm 30 weeks pregnant and have had a rash in the inside of my elbows for over a month. Is it possible that it is a yeast infection?

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: Possible, yes.

I'm assuming by "inside of elbows", you mean the opposite side, where they bend.
If so, yeast infections do sometimes occur in those areas - but so do other rashes, such as eczema. Most rashes that occur during pregnancy have nothing to do with the pregnancy; but there are several pregnancy-specific rashes. If you've had it for over a month, it's probably time to visit a dermatologist.

In brief: Possible, yes.

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Lori Honeycutt
Dermatology

In brief: Pregnant with a rash

There are many types of rashes and several are specifically associated with pregnancy.
You should see your ob/gyn or dermatologist as soon as possible.

In brief: Pregnant with a rash

Dr. Lori Honeycutt
Dr. Lori Honeycutt
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham