I had 650 cc silicone breast implants 6 days ago. The pain seems to get worst everyday it feels like I have 2 hard rocks on top of me is this normal ?

Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: No

After surgery you should get better with each day.
If you are feeling worse, contact your doctor and make sure you are seen as soon as possible. 650cc implants are very large and it is possible that the skin is just very tight, particularly if the implants are under the muscle.

In brief: No

Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. ELizabeth Kinsley
Dr. James Chappell
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See plastic surgeon

It would be best to see your plastic surgeon.
A properly trained and certified ps can guide you best. It is normal to be seen by your surgeon in this time frame anyway.

In brief: See plastic surgeon

Dr. James Chappell
Dr. James Chappell
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Postop swelling

It is normal to have swelling after surgery.
If they are under the muscle, then the sensation of tightness is normal and should subside over the next couple of days. However if you are experiencing any bruising around the breast the concern would be for a hematoma. Speak to your plastic surgeon and schedule your follow-up.

In brief: Postop swelling

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Paul Harper
Surgery

In brief: Could be

However you need to run this by your surgeon asap because problems may exist.
Good luck to you.

In brief: Could be

Good luck to you.
Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Paul Harper
Dr. Adam Levy