My 15 month old is teething. Baby tylenol (acetaminophen) takes so long to start working. Are homeopathic meds safe to give her?

In brief: Soothe the gum

I would not use Acetaminophen on a regular basis.
If your baby uses a paci, place the paci in the freezer for a while and then offer it to the baby. Also if you use a food mesh, you can freeze some chunks of apple, banana or what ever your baby likes, place it in the mesh and let him soothe his gums with the cold foods.

In brief: Soothe the gum

Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Richard Ruden
Dentistry

In brief: Possibly

I would consult with your pediatrician before giving your infant any homeopathic medications.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Richard Ruden
Dr. Randall Bock
yes, safe, but precisely why would you want to give your child homeopathic preparations? Here's a quick discussion of how a homeopathic preparation is made (from Wikipedia): "Homeopathic remedies are prepared by repeatedly diluting a chosen substance in alcohol or distilled water, followed by forceful striking on an elastic body, called succussion. Each dilution followed by succussion is said to increase the remedy's potency. Dilution usually continues well past the point where none of the original substance remains."======>>so, basically a genuine homeopathic preparation is essentially distilled water. Homeopathy is not scientifically tested, and on the face of it seems quite absurd: (an inert substance) distilled water with "memory". Teething, itself, may not be all that painful. Recall your own growing your adult set of teeth. Teeth come in very slowly. The irritability that coincides with teething may have other causes related to the child 's psychological situation of distancing from the close bond with mother.
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Teething treatments

You may want to give the baby tylenol (acetaminophen) twice a day just to help, can try Motrin which may work better as well.
Topical oragel can help, and good old fashion cold teething rings feel really good.

In brief: Teething treatments

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Jonathan Jassey