The baby become hot and start to sweat in the head when he drink milk from her mother...What is the main reason of sweating?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Doctor visit

When a baby sweats excessively during feeding, this may indicate that they have a lung or heart problem. There may be associated vomiting and gray/blue discoloration of the skin or lips.
Your doctor will check the baby's heart for a murmur, his liver for enlargement, and an oxygen saturation level. It is important that you seek the advice of his doctor. I hope that this helps.

In brief: Doctor visit

Dr. Shontae Buffington