Did xray blood test n doc listened to breathing. Gaveme anti biotics. Finishing tmr but I still have green phlegm n shortness of breath but 50% better?

Tincture of time. Antibiotics take time - if you're improving, give it more time and be patient. Did you have fever? Has it resolved? If you have still have fever, you should give the doc a call and see about a different or additional antibiotic.
Takes time. You had inflammation in the lungs due to infection which is resolving. It takes time for the tissues to heal completely and repair the damage. If you continue improving, that is good. If you still have fever, or green phlegm about a week after finishing treatment, you should consult your doctor.