Would aspirin help or worsen deep vein thrombosis? Worried about possible blood clot from pain in leg and going to dr tomorrow.

Neither. Aspirin doesn't cause blood clots. However, it is inadequate treatment for a dvt.
Help. Aspirin is a form of an anticoagulant that lessens the chance of a blood clot. However, the most important thing you can do is make sure that you don't have a DVT in your leg. Will likely need a venous doppler ultrasound.
Maybe-talk to MD. Though Aspirin does effect blood clotting, your physician may want you to take another type of drug which when mixed with Aspirin may cause bleeding. This may also be the case with drugs like Naproxen and ibuprofen. Tell your physician everything and don't self medicate without their knowledge. Good luck.