Im 16 weeks pregnant & am having stomach virus pains along with vomitting. When II eat my stomach hurts. Am II &my baby ok?

Dr. Robert Lutz

In brief: Probally

You must be sure you do not get dehydrated while pregnant take only liquids usual recommendation for viral illness in pregnancy if you can not keep down liquids for 24 hours you should go get fluids if you are having pain as well may need to get exam.

In brief: Probally

Dr. Robert Lutz
Dr. Robert Lutz
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Impossible to tell

You should definitely see your ob/gyn and have them take a thorough history and physical.
That is the best way in which to ensure that you and your baby will remain healthy. Good luck.

In brief: Impossible to tell

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Shontae Buffington