For days I have had temple pressure, twitching and numbness on top of my head right side that numbs my face. What is wrong? How can I make it stop?

Dr. David Astrachan
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Could be your jaw

To move the jaw joint you have huge muscles on the side of your head that often times can become irritated and inflamed.
When irritated they can cause inflammation of nerves leading to numbness as well as pressure and pain. I recommend that you try a completely soft diet, anti-inflammatories as well as ice to the side of your head for 20 minutes four times a day. This should give you relief within a few days, if not you need to see a doctor.

In brief: Could be your jaw

Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. David Astrachan
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Headache/Facial pain

Start with an anti- inflammatory like Motrin or excedrin to control your pain and discomfort.
If the pain continues, go to an urgent care or see your doctor on monday.

In brief: Headache/Facial pain

Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Linda Tao
Would be safest to see a neurologist also.
Dr. Eric Weisman