Can I get toxoplasmosis through blood transfusion?

Environmental likely. This is likely aquired through your environment, particularly when dealing with cats. Since they pass it out with their feces, it can be aquired through outdoor exposure, especially if walking barefoot. It can possibly be aquired through blood transfusion, like cmv, but more likely one has already got it and the immune system handles it. If immunosuppressed, like in aids, it can reactivate.
Unfortunately yes. Toxoplasmosis can be transmitted through blood transfusion. Because this illness is rare, there are not many cases.