Does tea tree oil have any effect on warts?

Yes, a known remedy. As in one of earlier post regarding home remedy for warts--tea tree oil, raw garlic, and duct-tape etc...Have been shown to be effective. But, about 60-65% of warts go away without treatment in about 2 years. Otc compound-w can be quite effective as well, if used appropriately. If these measures not adequate, consult your doc..As there are many treatment available. Good luck.
Tea tree oil. Tea tree oil can be used to treat warts thanks to its antiseptic characteristics. It desiccates the warts at first and then kills them. The pure oil can be dabbed on warts or you can blend it with aloe vera gel. Tea tree oil for warts is one of the safest treatments as this oil does not contain toxic substances.