Nwhenever i get very bad heartburn, i got itchy around my arms and neck, around my hair line, and my skin gets blotchy.Any idea why?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: May hv food allergy

The foods you're eating that's giving you heartburn, you may also be allergic to, without knowing it.
So, it's best to see your doctor to have this worked up. If so, and if your body's releasing histamine in the process that can actually cause itching. So it's best to treat the cause first, so you can eliminate the heartburn, and also the itching. Go more towards an anti-inflammatory diet.

In brief: May hv food allergy