I have a 7wk old & am breastfeeding. My hubby has been giving 1+ pumped bottle/day for a month. Can I give expressed milk sometimes w/o confusing him?

In brief: Yes, but...

Baby might not be confused, but he also might not take it.
Speaking from personal experience, my daughter wouldn't take a bottle from me at that age - she knew i had the fresh stuff & insisted on nursing, but would take a bottle from anyone else.The best book out there for breastfeeding advice is "so that's what they're for: breastfeeding basics" by janet todaro. Good luck!

In brief: Yes, but...

Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Kitturah Schomberg-Klaiss
Dr. Danielle Salhany
My daughter would not take a bottle from me but would from my husband. This is a great way for your husband to be more involved and to bond with the baby. Also, if you are planning to go back to work, it will help for him to be used to the bottle at daycare.
Dr. Mark Diamond

If you are asking whether the different milk is confusing, usually no.
My experience is that a truly hungry baby will suck from the bottle or breast, formula or breast milk without a problem. However on rare occasion, the taste of either may be not liked by the baby.And I have also seen a differentiation among who is feeding the baby.But usually no problem.

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Adam Levy