Does Paxil (paroxetine) side effect effects you sexually ability to perfom in the bed and how could you reverse the effects?

It can. I agree with the other doctors. However, I would be careful about switching your medication, because it depends what it is being used for. Wellbutrin is not known to cause this problem; viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride) is another good option. The literature suggests that meds like viagra can help both men and women with anorgasmia. You should talk to your doc first, because wellbutrin can make other things worse.
1)Yes 2)Stop taking. Paxil, (paroxetine) like other selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (ssris), can cause anorgasmia. In others, it can make it difficult to reach orgasm. The only way to reverse it is to stop taking it (under your prescribing physician's supervision, of course), substituting another medication if necessary. You might do better w/another ssri or try wellbutrin, considered to have least sexual side effects.
Sometimes. Paxil (paroxetine) is a very good antidepressant and anti-anxiety medication. Unfortunately, it does have a significant incidence of sexual side effects including decreased libido, impotence, and anorgasmia.