I have frequent pains in my upper back. I want someone to massage it all the time. I sit at a computer a lot. What should I do?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Check ergonomics
It's imperative that you check the ergonomics of your work station/area.
Lots of recommendations available online. I quickly found this one: http://www.Spine-health.Com/wellness/ergonomics/ten-tips-improving-posture-and-ergonomics. Plenty more available. Make minor adjustments and see how you feel. Then make some more adjustments & repeat ad nauseum until no more back pain. And get up frequently.

In brief: Check ergonomics
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine
In brief: Millions want 2 know
I feel your pain (literally) and am happy you asked this question on behalf of many who suffer from the same discomfort.
I will share it with specialists in orthopedics, physical medicine, occupational health, pain medicine, etc. In the meantime, get up and go for a walk (inside if the weather is bad).

In brief: Millions want 2 know
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Peter Kurzweil