I got my first Depo-Provera shot on the same day my period was due I still have not gotten my period or any bleeding I am 13 days late now could I be pregnant?

No. Typically most offices will administer a pregnancy test before giving a woman the depot Provera (medroxyprogesterone) shot. It's possible that if you had sex a few days before you got the shot that you are pregnant. If worried, then consider a home pregnancy test, just to be sure. Normal for the shot to cause absence of periods entirely, though, that's a known side effect of the medication.