Why do I get light headed when I go from tying my shoes to standing up constantly? Should I be worried

Dr. Lonna Larsh
In brief: Low blood pressure
You probably have very low blood pressure.
When you bend over and then stand up, your body has to adjust to keep blood flowing to your brain with the sudden change in position. This is nothing to worry about unless you actually faint. Go slower. Drink more water. If you are worried you may faint, put your head back down and make an appointment to see your doctor.

In brief: Low blood pressure
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Not enough juice
It is likely that your head/brain temporary did not get enough blood as you bending down while tying your shoes and then erect too quickly.
I assume dyna26= young healthy 26 y/o gal? I would keep good hydration, sitdown to tie your shoes and get up more slowly...If symptoms persist, consult doc for evaluation.. Good luck.

In brief: Not enough juice
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Eric Weisman