I m ttc from 2 months I want to concieve early. I feel all pregnancy symptoms heavy and sore breasts ' headache. But at the end periods occur please help?

Ovulation. There are a couple of things that have to happen in order for you to get pregnant . First you have to produce eggs, ovulation, which you can test by buying tickets at the pharmacy. You can also do basal body temperatures , or just be assured if you have regular periods. His semen has to be functional. Your tubes have to be open. This can be evaluated by your doctor.