I've lost 80 lbs, thru exercise & diet, after having 2 children. Now, i'm left with stretch marks & sagging skin on my tummy. How do I fix this?

Dr. Danny Westmoreland

In brief: Very difficult

A large point is how do you like yourself.
Excess skin and stretch marks are hard to deal with other than surgery. There are a few medicines like mederma to help but quite expensive. I would work on liking myself and being comfortable with who i am. I wish i could give you more answers.

In brief: Very difficult

Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Danny Westmoreland
Dr. Seema Patel
Surgery can help with the sagging skin but not the stretch marks. Some combo lasers that do skin tightening with an erbium yag can help minimize stretch marks but since it is a tear, it can not be repaired. Having kids is hard work so be good to yourself and your family
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology

In brief: First of all...

...Congratulations on losing 80 pounds! that is a significant achievement and you should be very proud.
Some of the saggy skin will probably resorb by itself in the next few months. Stretch marks take longer - a year or more. Any sag that's left can be removed by a plastic surgeon if you wish - but for now, concentrate on how much better you look and feel!

In brief: First of all...

Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern