I get very dizzy from time to time I do take blood pressure med. What could cause this it is effecting my work?

Dr. Phil Chen

In brief: There's many causes.

Dizziness could cause by many things, for example, low blood sugar, anemia or inner ear problems, etc.
I recommend you need to go to see your doctor and get a complete check-up.

In brief: There's many causes.

Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Phil Chen
Dr. Robert Lim

In brief: Dizzy with high BP

I advise you to check your blood pressure, as it is possible that it is low, causing you to be dizzy.
Some medications can give you this side effect as well. If you correlate your dizziness with using your blood pressure medication, then this is the likely cause, and you should contact your doctor about this problem.

In brief: Dizzy with high BP

Dr. Robert Lim
Dr. Robert Lim