I have an ear ache that is on the inside of my ear and my ear feels like there is pressure in my ear. Could this be and ear infection?

Dr. Zahid Nazir
In brief: Otitis Media?
Pressure feeling in the inside of ear could represent just fluid in the middle ear or viral infection secondary to upper respiratory tract infection.
Usually self limited disease unless start having marked pain, fever, hearing problem then seek medical attention. Sometimes bacterial infection can complicate the problem on top of viral infection. Usually more common at younger age, boys

In brief: Otitis Media?
Dr. Zahid Nazir
Dr. Zahid Nazir
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Examination is the key.
We can see ear infection very easily. It could also be a cold, allergies, or a simple congestion. See doctor.

Examination is the key.
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Marsha Davis