I have been having server lower right side stomach pain no bm if 2 days..What could it b what should I do?

Dr. Christopher Dowd

In brief: Lots of possibilitie

Could mean you're constipated & that can be quite painful, but i wouldn't assume that.
Some causes of abdominal pain will lead to no bm's. The list is really quite long of considerations & a proper eval is needed. Some considerations include: kidney stone, gallstone, certain types of colitis, an ileus/obstruction, an ovarian cyst, appendix prob, diverticulitis, pancreatitis, more. Pls get checked.

In brief: Lots of possibilitie

Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Christopher Dowd
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Pain rt abdomen

I need more history to advice you.
But lets staart with what you said, pain in rt upper abdomen is different then in rt lower abdomen.Rt lower pain associated with vomiting, lack of appetite and costipation raises a flag it could be appendicitis or just related to constipation.But pain in uppper abdomen may be due to gall bladder condition, usually not with constipation.See your doctor and get treated.

In brief: Pain rt abdomen

I need more history to advice you.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Arnon Rubin