Which will heal a cut more quickly, baby powder or baby oil?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Wound care
Neither:apply pressure with a clean cloth to stop bleeding, clean the wound with water, use an antibiotic ointment to prevent infection, bandage the wound if it's in an area that might get dirty, watch for swelling and redness, get a tetanus booster if you are due for one.

In brief: Wound care
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dermatology
In brief: Agree neither
I prefer aquaphor to bathe the skin cells to heal from the edges inward.
Avoid hydrogen peroxide once the area is clean as this will delay healing. Depending on what caused the cut, may need a tetanus or antibiotics if infected.

In brief: Agree neither
Dr. Jennifer Haley
Dr. Jennifer Haley