I have one pus filled sore a bit above where the penis connects to the abs area is it possible it's just a infected sore and if so how can I heal it?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc

In brief: Sore

It may be an infected sore, but without seeing it or seeing a picture of it, at least, it's hard to tell.
If it is big, it may need to be lanced and the contents drained for it to heal. If it is small, it may heal on its own, but at this time, it's only a guess.

In brief: Sore

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Throw away any neosporin or bacitracin or triple antibiotic because the are all useless. They are common sensitizers, so many allergic reactions occur.
Dr. William Forsythe