Dog knocked me in the nose with head. Nose is swollen teeth hurt, can't eat or drink. Nose is very tender to touch and has pulsating pain. Whats wrong?

Dr. Michael Farr
Dentistry

In brief: Bruising for sure

Any time you receive an injury you will have inflammation.
This contributes to the pulsing pain. You could have a fracture of your upper jaw or displaced teeth, so an evaluation by a dentist is warranted. You could have injury to the nerves of your teeth but only time will tell that. As with any injury, tincture of time, pain medicine, and ice will help.

In brief: Bruising for sure

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Head injury

I recommend you see a physician to make sure your nose is not broken and a dentist to make sure there is no injury to your teeth, jaw and supporting structures.
It is always better to be safe than sorry for not checking these things out.

In brief: Head injury

Dr. Charlene Sojico

In brief: Impact

From a. " head on collision", injury caused by that encounter most definitely explains your symptoms.
Observe for now . Take some Motrin or tylenol (acetaminophen) . If nose is fractured you will need to see ent.

In brief: Impact

Dr. Steven Seres