How quickly will my heamoglobin rise after a ferinject iron infusion containing 500mg of iron?

Pathology

In brief: That depends

If you have true iron deficiency anemia, you'll know your iron injection is helping you before the hemoglobin goes up, and your labs will confirm this.
If it is not a true iron deficiency, it won't touch you anemia. I see that you have had a recent blood transfusion; as a pathologist and sometime blood banker, transfusion is a treatment of last resort and you need to be told why it was given.

In brief: That depends

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: >4 weeks

It takes time for the body to process the infused iron.
It takes more than 2 weeks to start forming additional red cells. We can expect some increase in hemoglobin(hb) in 4-6 weeks although you may start feeling better much sooner.

In brief: >4 weeks

Dr. Adam Smith