I have been on sinemet (carbidopa and levodopa) for years for dopa responsive dystonia. It has resolved all my symptoms. I am 60 yr old and I am considering botux injections for wrinkles. Would the botux affect my drd?

Depends. It really depends on the location of your dystonia. In fact, Botox is a treatment for localized dystonia...Since you are considering cosmetic use only, then it really should not be a problem. Need to discuss this with your physician.
Yes can be a problem. Botox is what is known as an anticholinergic medication. The combination between Dopamine (or perhaps in your case sinemet (carbidopa and levodopa) or carbidopa/levodopa) can actually either enchance or reduce the activity of the dopamine. Botox can also exacerbate the condition known as tardive dyskinesia because of its ability to deplete stores of Dopamine in the brain.