Off of the Depo-Provera provera, (medroxyprogesterone) 15 weeks now without a shot. For two days very lite spotting, then neon pink. Literally. Now its gone. What is going on?

Spotting. Periods may take a little while to return after the discontinuation of depo-provera. Sometimes up to 6 months, sometimes even longer. Irregular, breakthrough bleedings are not uncommon. Just wait.
Normal. During the months following cessation of the depo shot, irregular or absent ovulation is common. This can manifest as irregular breakthrough bleeding. I would recommend that you check a pregnancy test and talk to your doctor about birth control pills for regulation of your period while it continues to where off.