Any feedback regarding juice plus on hypothyroid patients? Not looking to cure but to feel better without leaving my medication.

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: OK but can do better

I like that juice plus is a concentrate of healthy fruits ; veggies but several of its ingredients are on the ewg's dirty dozen list of most pesticide-laden produce ; there is no indication juice plus is organic.
You'd be far better off choosing a product like orac energy greens which is entirely organic or wildcrafted; one serving has the antioxidant power of 24 servings of fruits ; vegetables.

In brief: OK but can do better

Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Peter Kurzweil