I fell down the stairs 2 days ago. My hand is swollen and bruised. What do you think is wrong with it? It also hurts to move my pinky finger.

Get X-Rays. Depending on the position of your hand and your pinky finger, you may have anything from a minor bone or soft tissue bruise to something more severe like a fracture involving one of the bones of the hand. Have your local pcp evaluate the injury, get x-rays and advise you as to your next step in management.
Be seen. There are a lot of possibilities. Including a strain or tear of a ligament in the wrist or even a fracture. A detailed exam and x-ray will go a long way in making sure it is not a more serious injury.