I had pain in tongue after kissing a girl and I have now burning sensation in my tongue after 1 month i had a water discharge out of my penis and pain when urination could this be hiv?

Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Sounds as if

You have a urethritis.
This requires abstinence from sexual contact until examined and successfully treated. If there is a local std clinic go for exam. Otherwise contact your doctor. Hiv does not typically present like this but you need to be tested for at a minimum, gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, and hiv. Your oral symptoms should also be discussed during the exam. Requires examination.

In brief: Sounds as if

You have a urethritis.
Dr. James Burns
Dr. James Burns
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: HIV

If there is any possibility of exposure to HIV you should be tested, but from what you describe your risk is inordinately low.
You do not describe the extent of exposure with this girl, but it does sound as if you should be seen and evaluated by a doctor. Good luck.

In brief: HIV

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Pathology

In brief: Not HIV but...

Get seen by your physician for the discharge unless it could be from eating a lot of hot peppers.
You're not going to get HIV from kissing though you can get other things; it is of course worth the risk. Most cases of burning tongue are transient (i got it after a coxsackie virus infection and it hung on for months) and most often you never find the cause. Glad you shared a kiss -- be wise ; safe.

In brief: Not HIV but...

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Asked and Answered

Your question was accurately and graciously answered already.
No. This is not hiv. You do not get HIV from kissing.

In brief: Asked and Answered

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Cindy Juster