Should I have hepatitis b, rubella, and flu shots before I try to have a baby?

Vaccinations. It is better to be vaccinated against rubella and hepatitis b before you get pregnant. Flu shots are given annually in the fall before the beginning of flu season. Since pregnant women are vulnerable to flu, all pregnant women should have a flu shot.
Good idea. I would add a tdap, the booster for whooping cough, diptheria & tetanus to your choices. The flu vaccine has little carry over from season to season but getting one every year is smart.Your ob/gyn can do a simple test for rubella immunity & tell you if you need a boost.
Yes. Hep B is a series of 3 shots over 3 months and should be given before pregnancy as well as the MMR. The flu sht as well as the Tdap can be given during pregnancy.