Pregnant, bleeding heavily with clots , said open cervix ultra sound showed blood clots urine and CBC still positive pregnant?

Dr. Timothy Raichle

In brief: Miscarriage

Well, I am making the assumption that you were early in this pregnancy? If you have an open cervix, are bleeding heavily with clots and an ultrasound is not showing a viable pregnancy, then you are probably miscarrying.
I am very sorry about this. The HCG level will probably remain positive for at least a couple of weeks. Make sure you schedule a followup with your doctor.

In brief: Miscarriage

Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Timothy Raichle
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham