My child has chickenpox, so will I catch shingles from her chickenpox?

UNLIKELY. Shingles is a reactivation of the dormant varicella zoster virus living in someone who had chickenpox at a younger age. The trigger for shingles is usually not exposure the virus itself but a stress (e.g. Physical, emotional, etc..) which causes a suppressed immune system allowing the zoster virus to attack nerve(s). Shingles is more common in older people due to waning immunity/antibody levels.
Maybe. If you're under age 60, your antibody levels are probably still high and you're probably still protected. Chicken pox antibody levels decrease as you get older. When these antibody levels get too low, usually around age 60, you can get shingles when exposed to the chicken pox virus. That is the reason that the shingles vaccine (zostavax) is recommended for adults over age 60.
No. Shingles is a condition where the zoster virus emerges from hibernation in one of your nerve roots. It travels down the nerve and exits in the distribution of that nerve where it causes pain, blisters and skin sensitivity. The only way you get shingles is to have had chickenpox in the past. This virus hibernates, you are not rid of it when the chicken pox passes.U can get CP if u never had it.