Does pre ejaculate have affect if i'm ovulating and have unprotected sex but took Plan B 22hrs later? Can i be pregnant? Scared...

Dr. Jane Van Dis

Pre-ejaculate can definitely cause of pregnancy.
That's great that you took plan b, but ideally you should try and take that immediately after the episode of unprotected intercourse. The effectiveness of Plan B diminishes with time. At 17, you might want to consider a more effective form of birth control. For instance, birth control pills combined with condom.

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: Pre-ejaculate

Does contain sperm and could cause pregnancy at the time of ovulation.
Plan b is usually effective. If you miss a period do a pregnancy test. I advise you to get on birth control and use condoms every time to protect yourself. Plan b is not to be used on a regular basis, just in an emergency situation.

In brief: Pre-ejaculate

Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham