Have two big red bumps on vagina I don't have no sex and two years ago had low risk HPV can warts come back or something else it's stings?

Possibly. If the bumps around the outside of the female reproductive area this is called the vulva. Condyloma's or warts are common in this area. The vagina is that slick moist part of the opening of the female reproductive system. There can be condylomas in this area as well. Of course other stds are possible to. Consider seeing a gynecologist for exams so you can be sure. And yes warts can return.