Have a rash on my chest small patch three patches on back. Slightly itchy and sore. Red very small blisters. Also suspect I have a yeast infection.

Possibly shingles. If the patches are in a line-like pattern (as opposed to a random pattern), it is likely you have shingles (reactivation of chicken pox virus), and you need a prescription for an antiviral medication if the rash began within the past 3 days. Sometimes a steroid such as Hydrocortisone or Prednisone is also prescribed. The yeast infection can be treated with an antifungal medication. See your pcp.
?shingles. If the rash is all on one side, this sounds like herpes zoster(shingles). Have your md see the rash and if it's shingles, treatment can be prescribed.