My discharge always looks normal when i wipe and on my underwear. But when I have on a pantyliner, there's orange spots on it. What causes that?

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: Reaction

I'm not sure why there would be a difference in color on the toilet tissue and underwear versus the pantiliner. It's possible there's a chemical in the pantiliner that the discharges reacting to, and thus causing the changing color.

In brief: Reaction

Dr. Joel Rivera Jimenez

In brief: Aub

It could be due to various reasons.
Infection, specific day during your cycle that you noticed that, recent sexual activity, hemorrhoids, bladder infection etc. Without proper physical and history exam it would be difficult to interpret your symptoms.

In brief: Aub

It could be due to various reasons.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham