My tongue burns, I have sores on the back of my mouth and I have a sore throat.

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Sore throat

What you describe is rather common and can be due to many different conditions.
One is herpangina caused by a coxsackie virus, but without being able to see the back of your tongue and throat would only be guessing. Why don't you see your family doctor and make sure this is not strep throat, or other illnesses for which would need more history to diagnose.

In brief: Sore throat

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Fungus?

You may have a fungal infection.
Please see your doc so that it can be cleared up. It won't go away easily or quickly if that's what it is and you don't go to the doc. Peace and good health.

In brief: Fungus?

You may have a fungal infection.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine