I had tooth extraction by dentist last week. Still I am having continuous pain whole of my jaw, cheek, ear and head. Is there possibility of infection?

Following extraction. Yes, it could be an infection, or a dry socket. You need to return to the dentist who treated you for a post operative evaluation.
Post operative . Infection is a possibility but there are other causes that need to be considered. Tooth removal can also change your bite and effect chewing muscles and actions of the jaw joint. Your list of symptoms fit this scenario. Please return to the surgeon for a post operative evaluation as soon as possible. Good luck!